Vote for the All-star Team
Voting is now open for fans to help decide the Women's EHF EURO 2020 All-Star Team.
Fans are able to choose from a selection of 40 players, five in each position – plus the best defender – through the voting tools linked below.
And there is also something to win for fans: Among all participants the EHF gives away team jerseys, signed match balls and EHF EURO 2020 Merchandise - start voting for your chance to win.
The final, official EHF EURO 2020 All-star Team will be calculated by 40 per cent of the votes received by fans; the remaining 60 per cent is decided by a panel of EHF experts. The Most Valuable Player award will also be selected by a panel of experts within the EHF.
The vote is open now and will stay open until midnight CET on Saturday 19 December with the All-star Team announced at 12:00 CET on Sunday 20 December.
Each of the players have been nominated on the basis of their performances during the tournament so far – and not just based on their goal-scoring feats. Defending, blocking, the number of assists and the players’ reactions in key moments have also been taken into consideration.
The players nominated have been placed in positions based on where they have featured most during the tournament and not necessarily those positions submitted by the national federations prior to the tournament.